Monday, September 27, 2010

the most beautiful movie !


I think i`ve never seen a better film than this one before. really!  I was smiling, laughting and crying in the same time. I cried A LOT! Almost all the time...
This is a true story based on Micheal Oher`s life and childhood! 
If it could just be more people out there who cared as much as Leigh Anne and Sean Tuohy, the world would be a so much better place for so many people out there , especially kids..  we dont even think about poeple like Michael Oher before we see them, but i promise... they are out there, and they need help.. or just someone who cares about them. 
Its a beautiful movie, and its real! All of it!


FROM THE MOVIE

This is Micheal "big Mike" Oher in the movie! 


Here is the trailer if you guys wanna take a look. I hope you will!




 I hope you feel something when you see this, and please just watch the movie!
Its worth to see!



Micheal Oher


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kommentarer ♥