Saturday, September 18, 2010

abi benim!

Ali !

now im sitting here at work talking to Ali.. he run away from the shit place called Alanya. just bcs he is the only normal person in Alanya.. Ali is my big brother, he is so nice. he is taking care of me no matter what. even if im happy. sad. worried or just angry like hell.. he is allways there. the sweetest :) 
when we was smaller he allways had to take care of me, i dont think he liked it that time, i was just a cry baby. he was actually not nice at all.. like one time, he wanted to go to an internettcafe. i was just crying and wanted to leave. so he placed me on a chair in the corner of the room and said: " sit here and shut up!" .. after like 2 hours he found out that he didnt have any money to pay for the internett, so smart as he was he sold me to a man for 15 lira who is doing that to their little sister? crazy!! but later he felt bad about it and he kidnapped me back and we run away from the man.
that changed our relationship, and now we are like bestfriends. and maybe because of what happend that time, he is taking better care of me now.. <3
he is the only one in Alanya that i can trust 120%, and im really happy that he is my Abi! i am missing him so much, cus he is not here or i am not there.. he is home now, with our family. and im in Norway working.. but soooooooooooooooon!!! 

the best Ali in the world! 
<3
seni cok seviyorum kardesim! 

brother and sister.
ali and a little boy. he is taking care of him :) hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kommentarer ♥