Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Bana dogum günün kutlu olsun! hoho!

ya today i have birthday... my Mum and brother  woke me up with " happy birthday to you"-song and hot chocolate with cream and my mum hade been making buns(?) with rosins early in the morning! and it was really good :D i also got some presents. one from my mum and one from my sweet sweet brother. from my mum i got and T with diamonds ( YES REAL DIAMONDS!! not ) to put on my keys .. i also got money, that i can use if i am starting to work as a guide, if i can just let them be until that day... money sure helps anyway! hehe. my bro picked out (with help from mum) the pillows i wanted! so now i have two pink pillows and i love them allready! just dont know where to put them. cus i dont have my own place yet.. offf.. but im happy for the presents! thanks my lovely family! <3



 Jens Petter and me. so nice without make up or anything :P 
but the hot chocolate was jummy !!

mmm :)


now Peder just visited me for 1 hour here at work.. my x-boyfriend. also he used to work here before.. hm kind of weird, that we are friends after what happend.. but.. was together with him for like 5 years so.. maybe its normale then? to be friends after? have many good and crazy memories so.. and never regret something that once made you smiiiile... anyway he is a nice person SOMETIMES ;) haha..got a big hug and we talked about everything and nothing .. until Björn came and then he was talking for the 3 of us :P 

right now im so hungry, dont have any food here. or.. we have hotdogs, but yuuuk, its not my favourite! think im gonna diiie.. so if someone wanna come down here with some food i would be really happy !!! :) 

and when im talking about food.. i found out something about peanuts. cus as Hanna says in her blogg, is the peanuts growing out of the plant or is the plant growing out from the peanuts.. i found the answer to that! the plant came first! the plant has many yellow flowers who is fertilizing themselfs, and when thats done they are going down under the ground, like 8 cm down. there the "thing"starts to grow, and its developed to a fiber-kind-of and spongy shell! inside the shelli ts two churns that is growing, the peanuts! the answer of the question! the peanuts is growing from the plants ;) 



here you can see ;)

after mums work today, we will go out and eat dinner, mum, my brother and me.. it will be good i think. long time since we have done that all together.. looking forward to that <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kommentarer ♥