Saturday, March 12, 2011

Discotürktown here i come !

Yesterday 16.05 i got a message from Apollo.. "we have chosen to offer you a job in Alanya, Turkey!" wohoooo! i got so freaking fucking happy that i didnt know what to do.. i almost couldnt write on the computer.. hehe.. and then i started to cry... happy tears.. but also cus i wanted my dad to know about it.. he would be so proud of me.. he always supported me and said to me about this tourleadingthing; " you will make it sweetheart, i know you will!" .. and now he is not here to see that i actually made it. and came to the destination i wanted the most.. he would be so glad for me.. i can just see his face when he is smiling at me and hugging me when i am telling him.. :( its so  unreal, everything.. off.. 
but.... im still so happy that i got the job. and i will work with Camilla, thats just sooo nice! i was on the course with her and she is so funny and sweet..she is wokrink for Falk Lauritsen, but anyway.. still working together.. looking forward to it. <3

but i will miss all my small beautiful flowers Hanne, Veronika, Silje, Barbara, Thoooorunn and everyone else.. how can i be without them? i dont know.. and my little SweetiePie Hanne, awwww i miss you yaa!! i will hug you so much when you are coming home.. if i had a sweet voice i could sing this song for you, but we can let Amy do it, she is so much better ;)
 


have a great day everyone, i will go out in the sun now, even if its freezing cold.. see you :) Skägg!

2 comments:

Kommentarer ♥