Wednesday, October 6, 2010

prison, bitches, flood and money

yesterday i was back in the kindergarden again.. just for one day. but it was so nice to see the kids again, and looked like they though it was fun that i was back too. they was putting me in prison, jumped on me, gave me 1000 hugs, one hit med hard with a stick over my nose a.q and that really hurt! and they was running after me ( i was a prisoner remember....). good to be back, but oh my God, headache for the rest of the day..

no fight with anyone yesterday and it was great.. except that i wanted to hit and kick a girl so she couldnt wank anymore.. really girls can be so fucking mean and evil to eachother.. is it even possible? hope i will never see her face again, dont know what i will do with her then.. so fake and lying right up in my face? bitch, whats that?  cok orospu !!

now im back at work again in the marina.. and the weather is just crap.. raining and its so dark outside.. on the news today they reported flood over big part of Norway. but thats good in some ways, for example for the big "water-storage-places" to the big energy companies that is almost empty.( i dont know what i am talking about.. but i think its something like that... cus we gave so much electricity to Sweden or something. thats why its giong to be expensive for us in Norway this winter, if we dont get enough rain..) maybe it will be cheaper to warm up our houses now after this? we can hope :)
 .
well.. im just sitting here.. freezing my ass off and wondering what i will do today in this boring weather.. but no sorry for me, im just sitting here and get money for nothing.. its nothing to do at work right now so.. i cant complain.. my brother, Jens Petter, is here with me now. just to visit his WOUNDERFUL sister.. joke.. just to get something he need for a new work.. anyway....... what to say ? i dont know.. its booooring! im thinking of what i will say at the interview for Ving 1 week later. and what i will talk about in my presentation of the place i have chosen to speak about.. hmm...
if you have some good ideas for what i have to mention about a place, so people want to go there, come with it please ! :D


love tine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kommentarer ♥