Friday, October 1, 2010

love is coming love is going

i remember how you used to look at me when i looked an other way.
i could feel it. when i turned to you and met your eyes, 
you smiled at me with that cute little smile. 
you looked so happy.  it was a real smile, a smile without trying to smile. 
i am woundering what you were thinking of?  something sweet?
cus everything was so real. 

your smell, your skin and the sound of your voice, 
i can still feel and hear it like it was yesterday. 
and the way you were laughing, laughing as you couldnt stop. i couldnt help laughing with you... 
the times you were crying. 
im proud that you showed me, cried in front of me. 
you were not embarrassed about it at all, and that made me feel good. 
like we didnt have anything to hide from eachother. it was just you and me. 

the way you held me close to you when we were sleeping. 
made me feel so safe and protected, like you were never going to leave me.
i wished we could lay like that forever. 
holding your hand. feel your heart and breath behind me..
i know you kissed my face when you thought i was sleeping.
looking at me like i was the only one in the world for you. 
i remember i was so happy then. becuase i loved you. 

you were mine and i was yours, but now take a look at us? 
where are we now? far away from eachother..
what happend to our love, the good things we used to do?
i dont know what happened at all. 
why did we start to hurt eachother that way? the only one we loved.. 
i can never forgive my self what i did to you! 
but open your eyes, you did mistakes too!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Kommentarer ♥